(3)Monday September 10, 2001 - I worked a few hours today
on the forks for the back hoe. Hopefully I will finish them tomorrow
since the SIPs should be delivered this week. Also all of the paper
work is in to get the electricity connected. This has been a real
fiasco. The original path for the electrical wires were going to
be down the 30 foot right of way but that would have destroyed about
20 big oak trees. I ended up getting easements from two other land
owners to bring in the poles from another route and thus saving
my oak trees. Hopefully they will have that in before we start erecting
(1)Tuesday September 11, 2001 - I spent a little time working
on the forks for the back hoe.
(2)Wednesday September 12, 2001 - I worked on the forks
again but ran out of welding rods.
(2)Thursday September 13, 2001 - I finally finished the
forks and started working on the
brakes on the back hoe.
(1)Friday September 14, 2001 - I removed a piece of metal
that was rubbing one of the cylinders on the back hoe.
(6)Saturday September 15, 2001 - I finished the brakes and
started working on the boom.
(5)Sunday September 16, 2001 - I drove the back hoe back
out to the property this morning and started spreading gravel. After
church, Patti and I went out to clear an area for the SIPs.